|We can do better...
This article is due for a major overhaul. It may help to edit this page, but the edits may get lost when the new version of the page is complete.
The Room of Super Mario Galaxy is the 26th room in Season 1 of the In a Locked Room series.
The gang has reached the 26th room. Original plot follows, except Mario isn't present! The gang actually replaces him, this time with twists, like a character telekinetically blasting them away at the beginning. In the meantime, Rosalina has asked everyone to gather all Grand Stars so that the Comet Observatory can move. Can they get all the Grand Stars before it's too late?
- Rosalina has returned, with a much larger role.
- However, she remained in the room until the final room of Season 1.
- Bowser, Bowser Jr., and Immortelle the Witch Hazel are introduced. A new species called the Cursed Shroomers were also introduced.
- Lucas has been kidnapped by Bowser and turned into ARCHER temporarily.
- Yarrow evolves into a Cosmoem, then to a Lunala.
- Cutie the Blooming Heart is revealed to be a Cursed Shroomer, being Charmer Shroomer.
- Straw the Red Stinger, Charmer Shroomer and Yarrow die to the black hole permanently.
- President Toilet, President Toilet VIII and 3rd Wall returned.
- Cube was introduced.
- Espio the Thyme Warp appears for this room only.
- Hans-Cuff returns.
♠ - denotes a character's first appearance.
♦ - denotes a cameo, minor appearance, or mention only.
♣ - denotes a character's final appearance.
- This is the first room wherein the parts are made by two or more different users. In this case, it's Chilly Bean BAM!, Fairy27 and Moon Snail. The second is The Lair of the Dark Star and the third is Mass Attack.
- This is the only room that was created by three users. The rest have two.
- They have also the most amount of parts in the Locked Room series up to date, having 5 parts.
- Interestingly, Fairy27 created at least one part on all of those three rooms.
- Super Mario Galaxy: The whole room is based off of this game.