The Cloud Cuckoo Lander is the 18th episode in Season 2 reserved on February 18, 2017 and was released on June 13, 2017.
In this episode, the gang visits Unikitty's home, Cloud Cuckoo Land. But, when the gang finds out that Dark Jaiden is wrecking havoc all over the realm, the gang must stop Dark Jaiden from doing any more harm before Cloud Cuckoo Land gets frozen.
The gang goes to Cloud Cuckoo Land, a land full of rainbows, puppies, 24/7 sunshine and colors that only bees and art students can see! However, a ruckus is happening, and Dark Jaiden's causing it! Can the gang stop Dark Jaiden before Cloud Cuckoo Land goes downhill?
(In order of appearance, whether speaking or not)
- Star Butterfly
- Jelo Elducal
- Marco Diaz
- Dark Jaiden
- Cartoon Network-tan
- Princess Peach
- Princess Daisy
- Captain Toad
- Mr. P
- L-bot Minions
- Mingy Jongo (Secondary Antagonist)
- Banjo and Kazooie
(In order of appearance)
- Voltaire the Electric Blueberry
- Gruffle the Primal Rafflesia
- The Mysterious Fusion Reaper
- Klitz's Starly (Upon getting captured)
- Originally, Hattriece was going to be the villain of this episode, but since she was turned into an upcoming S3 villain, Dark Jaiden took the role instead.
- This is one of the first episodes that were announced on a blog post.
- The episode's title was both based on The Martian and the word "Cloudcuckoolander".