Lillie is a Pokemon Trainer who first debuted in Isolation Point.
Lillie has the same history as the in-game Lillie, up to just before Nebby's evolution. From there, she continued to catch Pokemon, but when her mother, Lusamine, opened up an unstable portal to Ultra Space, she fell through it. Lusamine, devastated, tried to redirect the portal, and it ended up leading to the Locked Room world.
She runs into Jelo, and fights off some dragons with Shiron.
Lillie is mortally wounded and Creeper takes her to his house to recover.
Lillie stops Creeper's attempted suicide.
Lillie, after months of absence, returns to the Rooms, loosing her cheery demanor.
Main Article: Nebby
Lillie's Meowth debuts in Isolation Point, getting bugged by a Necromite. Due to the effects of bugging someone who isn't dead, he gains the ability to talk. Meowth dies in The Dream Dimension and is fully converted into a Killer Robot in That Good Night.
- Scratch - Meowth uses Scratch in Isolation Point to try and deter C-R-E-E-P, but fails.
- Slash - Meowth uses Slash in Stare into the Dragon Soul to kill some L-Bots.
- Powder Snow - Shiron uses Powder Snow only once, in Stare into the Dragon Soul to fight off some dragons.
Lillie has a huge crush on Jelo. But he doesn't know this.
- Lillie is primarily based off of game Lillie, instead of Anime Lillie.
- Ironically, Shiron is based off of Anime Lillie's Alolan Vulpix.
- Alolan Meowth's ability to talk is based off of Team Rocket's Meowth from Pokemon Yellow.